Mikhailov &Partners is one of the few consultancies offering professional services in the fields of government relations (GR), lobbying (direct & grassroots/grasstops lobbying), political consulting, advocacy and CSR.
Our project-based approach to solving tasks, experience of working in the state sector and extensive international networks enable us to effectively address challenges of varying levels of complexityin Russia, the CIS and further afield. Depending on where the Client’s interests are being represented we apply various methods of advocacy - from lobbying campaigns to constructive dialogue with the authorities using soft power techniques.
We act in line with rigorous ethical standards, dictated both by the company’s corporate policy and by Russian and international law.
- Monitoring and analysis of problems in state policy and regulatory mechanisms of industry-specific fields
- Forecasting, analysis and mitigation of political risks. Political intelligence
- Expert evaluation of decision-making strategies related to Clientâs problem cases. Development of roadmaps for particular goals and their implementation
- Regulatory activity. Development and promotion of draft laws and other regulatory acts. Formulation of regulatory papers aimed at compliance of Companyâs activities with governing law
- Political consultations and political support at the federal and regional levels
- Elaborating and campaigning of elections
- Support of Russian business interests abroad
- Facilitation for foreign companies in having access to the Russian and CIS markets
- International political marketing. Promotion of Companiesâ interests in the framework of large-scale international projects
- Interaction with state authorities and regulatory bodies in crisis situations as well as convening meetings with political stakeholders
- CSR projects development and implementation. Social reports formation according to international standards